SDP's Professional Code
Decision professionals, in the fulfillment of their profession, shall conduct themselves ethically, honorably, and lawfully.
Decision professionals, in the fulfillment of their professional duties, shall:
- Serve the true and legitimate needs of the decision makers as a trusted advisor.
- Conduct work with the quality and competence needed for the specific decision situation.
- Ensure that their services are in the pursuit of value creation consistent with the foundations of decision theory.
Decision professionals, in relation to their colleagues, shall:
- Build and share their professional competency.
- Respect the intellectual property of each other and acknowledge sources.
- Promote and enhance the excellence of the profession.